Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Update on the Bathroom Faucet...

Like clockwork Dad didn't wait but 5 weeks to make a negative comment about the new bathroom faucet.
We were getting him ready for bed with the usual routine of taking his teeth out at the sink. Sometimes it's like Dad is learning all this for the first time. He forgets, he says. I remind him how many years he took his teeth out but he still gets confused. I keep him thinking though, I won't do it for him and eventually he gets it right.
But back to the sink faucet. There he is trying to turn the faucet off with touching everywhere on the spout...not the handle that turns it off. He says, "Darn thing, can't find where to turn it off." I sorta laugh cause I know whatsacomin'. Then I said, you have to push the HANDLE down to turn it off. I reminded him that's the faucet he wanted.

Sure enough, next words out of his mouth, ""Not quite, I thought I was getting one like what's in the kitchen." hahahaha I just started laughing. Just laughed and laughed and walked in the living room to tell Rod. hahaha

I did tell him that it took him a whole 5 weeks to complain....that was a record for longest time without complaining.

1 comment: